Saturday, April 18, 2015

Android Downloads queued [Resolved]

Hi geeks!!! and readers...
            I got my new phone few months back, and it is really awesome. I always loved to use higher versions of android. I was previously using a low end phone which doesn't supported chrome and other browser like mozilla. Yet my new phone is a good experience for me. While I was using my phone I found an annoying bug kind of thing. It's nothing but whenever I downloaded some files from my browser, all my downloads get queued. I am fed up in the process of finding a solution for this  problem. Finally I came up with a solution which I wanted to share with you.

SOLUTION:
     The thing behind the problem is just your setting and nothing else which restricted your downloads.Yep!! just few changes in your setting and will end up in finding a solution to this problem..
Goto Settings-> Data Usage -> select your sim
There you will find a check box named Restrict data Usage. Just uncheck the check box and enjoy downloading the files you love.
Thanks for reading.. Bye Geeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment